We are now virtual!
All courses can be found online!
Sun, Jan 12|
Nannies, Caregivers and Babysitters: CPR & First Aid for Little Ones
Special event! We will cover the same material as found in our general CPR & First Aid course, but with a focus towards caregivers.
Time & Location
Jan 12, 2020, 11:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Feinstein Eyecare, 9184 Yonge St, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 7A1, Canada
About the Event
This is a special event intended for nannies, caregivers, babysitters and grandparents! Ensure that everyone caring for your little one is on the same page and up to date with current, life saving protocols and procedures.
This 2 hour, non-certificate course is intended for learning purposes only and will equip you with essential safety tools and confidence in caring for infants, toddlers and young children. We will cover the same material as found in our general CPR & First Aid course, but with a focus towards caregivers.
Along with our regular course material, we will also cover:
- What caregivers need to know/ask when getting to know a new family (medical history, allergies, abilities versus disabilities at various stages of a child’s life)
- Discussion and role playing basic emergency scenarios, including:
- How to handle a stressful medical situation
- How to prioritize steps and procedures.
- When to call the parents and/or 911, and which should come first
- Time for questions and discussion
At Know More Oopsies and Ouchies, we embrace a judgement free space. We invite an open environment to learn, ask and integrate in order to feel confident and ready for anything.
Please reach out if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
This ticket is for one person only. It includes admission to our non-certificate First Aid & CPR course and a take home information guide.